Thursday, July 15, 2010

the last day of college....

i am really not all teary eyed and soppy (is that a word?) over leaving college like the others pretend to be....
some of the good friends will be genuinely missed...and crying in their memories sometimes would be worthwhile....otherwise i am so happy that a huge bag of crap feels like its being thrown out of my life....

finally, i can have only the people i want in my life around me :) its so much liberating....no more bitchiness interfering in my work, no more jealous groupies surrounding me each day!

even on the last day of college, "some people, a certain girl to be exact" could not stop being bad...its pitiful really...makes me feel like a bigger, invincible person....haha

WOW the last day of college....i mean to pen down something nice, a poem or article about it....but right now, lacking the time or inspiration honestly...thank you abhishek patel for inspiring me to NOT stop writing....and to continue writing.

sometimes work interfered, sometimes mood, sometimes lack of inspiration, sometimes bad people ruining my day.....but. its time for freedom and more....

will get back to my blog soon,...

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Trust me, everyone wants to get out of college... And people who say they dont are just kidding themselves... Some are just eager to get out, whereas some are just worried about facing the "real world"...

    ReplyDelete