Thursday, January 14, 2010

:)
cash prize to the first person to comment on my blog!!!
(read--no comments yet? sucks...)
then again...i have not really told anyone i'm writin here yet.
a productive day though. went limpin to college today...same batch...perio scalings to do...not too many patients today. kite flying fest coming....14th 15th....but this time no climbing up the terraces for me!
(DUHHH .....due to the LEG)
so instead, me and mom planning to run away somewhere nice and quiet. i need a break to go out of baroda...and God knows SHE does too....maybe will visit my brother Jaimin in Pune....
well everywhere i turn, someone or the other of my friends is getting married or engaged....bugs me. i mean its not even the age...right? and i want love, romance, all the works....nobody can decide for a lifetime in just 2 or 3 meetings....
where's Mr.Right and why is he sending so many Mr.Wrongs before him?....:)
whatever...
goin for dinner before this sounds like Bridget Jones Diary...

3 comments:

  1. hey nish! nice to see ur blogsite! well have i posted the comment on the right place?? if yes, when am i recieving my cash prize??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweetie!
    Here is the reply for your question
    "where's Mr.Right and why is he sending so many Mr.Wrongs before him?....:)"

    God had created a samples piece before creating a master piece for you and here I am the one and only one for you being sent to you via ..... and FB.....love you heaps!!

    ReplyDelete