Sunday, January 17, 2010

mom's birthday and other things

I WROTE LAST NIGHT BUT LAPTOP SWITCHED OFF SO PUBLISHING NOW.
yep its 12 30 something a.m.....and its my moms birthday. she took me to one of her oldest friend's place....Mrugank Shah is the name....(technically yesterday). he's a great writer....writes poems and articles and plays and books and philosophy....mostly gujarati and also english. he totally inspired me! i had given up on my poetry writing because i dont just want words to rhyme. the poetry must flow out of my heart like it used to....and for that i need inspiration. and 5 years of dental college with all its ups and downs is hardly a place for inspiration. before that, 12th std board exams. GOD FORBID anyone to go through that torture again where poetry, art, literature, goodness, sincerity, humour, EVERYTHING is killed. i'm saying in MY TIMES. 5 years ago. nowadays maybe its changed. no idea. my soul shudders at the thought of board exams. its something like that scene out of 3-idiots the movie....where one needs to learn the "definition" and not the "meaning" to pass the exam with good marks. and me....:) i was so lost in experiencing the meaning....everytime, all the time...i can still explain the frog's body system that used to be a part of biology subject...not because i learnt it by heart. but because i was fascinated by it, i drew it on a paper and i imagined it....and so i remembered it. thank heavens i am not in a field related REMOTELY to maths or physics....are we getting off the track here? SO. i have decided. to write poems once again whenever something inspires me. and maybe upload them here too...i need a quiet place, a nice subject that touches my heart and a pen and a paper.




going to be at kaushal's sister's wedding for 2 days now....strange how this beautiful brother-sister relation developed between me and kaushal. he's a genuine person. one of the rare few i have come across yet...its going to be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment