Saturday, April 24, 2010

IPL and more

well....the final match of IPL approaches on this sunday....wonder why i am concerned? i am a person who does not know most of the players, does not fully know the teams...but yes me and my friends are going to watch this match together on the big screen :) the tickets have arrived, and everything is great.

i am still seeing the number 11 everywhere, and more recently, i keep seeing the number 22 and 55 a lot....and three days in a row i saw 333....twice on the clock and once the number plate of the car ahead of me had this number.

i checked out a few numerology sites and they say that if i keep seeing 22 and 333.....it means i am holding myself back from efforts that can lead me to my destination. means the opportunity is staring at me in my face still i am not making efforts in the direction.

makes sense....PG studies are going dull. what these numbers mean to tell me is, i have it in me to do PG nicely....but i am not making enough efforts. and i am guesssing they are right...so once again, i am guided back to my goals....and will start early morning tomorrow, to do the things i should be doing.

my life is going so well right now, thanks to...someone new, someone special and a great friend...

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I wonder who is He/She....cant wait to meet him/her and know wht makes him special!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete