Sunday, December 26, 2010

YOU

YOU

You walked me through the rain as if it were sunshine

You rode rough waves like walking slow

With you life was divine

As you blocked every blow.

Beautiful moments you shared most of them

Always a part of me, you stood apart

You simplified life, you were a gem

Born among millions but mine from the start.

We laughed like there was no tomorrow

And laughed more when there was sorrow

A single tear you didn’t allow me

And yet in my ways, you set me free.

You were interested in all my doings

Stopping, walking with me or just listening

In amazing victories as well as misgivings.

Sometimes you were the only pillar that held my crumbling building

And sometimes the life of my victory party

You never stopped believing

Yet giving me full liberty

To be my own person always

Which was no different from you,

Your smile, your care, your ways...

Compatibility thy name is us,

And soon all I wanted was you

Because life can be such a fuss

With many friends and special few.

Each moment with you is vivid Technicolor

And we got along like cake and chocolate

Together forever and ever and ever

Whatever name would be given by fate.

Friendship or love or whatever it may be

You were the sole ingredient and you always will be.

Because its you, only you afterall

You are the one for me

on you my heart is set,

from the time I understood emotion

till the time of my death.

23 dec 2010 7 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment