Sunday, May 15, 2011

thoughts, things and trekking

ohhhhhhhhhh its been a very long time since i have even visited my own blog. i plan not to let that happen again! but plans.....i dont need to remind myself of the various plan a's and plan b's .....

well the most exciting thing about life is waiting for the SAR PASS trek. its going to be so much fun. finally i re-bond with my trek alma-mater YHAI which is going to organise this wonderful trek....its supposed to be a moderate level trek and extrememly scenic.

woodland shoes with snow-fixing-kinda-grip are in place! so's my new rucksac! fun with shopping for the vital stuff.

last i went for trek i didnt have any fancy stuff with me thats available now. i had gone like a true trekker who wants to live the rough life. this time, i try to be more womanly, as i carry my sunscreen (spf 50 no less) with me....and some wet facial wipes, tissues, energy bars, creams, map, camera. a lot of this stuff is pure luxury compared to last time, 5 years back.

damn. was i more flexible 5 years back? god may plan for my judgement day(s) for not going to gym.....

but i am not one of those who will return from the base camp! be it on stretcher, broken limbs or anyhow. i will trek....and i want to enjoy that....!!

who knows what tomorrow holds for me.

raising a toast---for more frequent blogging coming up!!!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment