Monday, September 3, 2012

New Relationship

It only makes sense that with a life-change there should be a blog-change. Having been accused of being a strongly emotional person many times in life, I want to take it more as a rare gift. I love writing and I put my heart into all sorts of relationships. Between all sorts of things and people. So the blog is re-christened as a relationship blog on which I wish to explore the complexities and simplicity surrounding emotions and their fallout.
Its the thing I know best, the brighter side being my ability to solve relationship issues in the lives of my near and dear.
But the word has many implications...a relationship can be between any two pieces of existence.
Water with glass. Hand with Nails. Diamonds with girls. Marilyn Monroe with Diamonds. Human with human. Inhuman with human. Life with death.
You get my point. Life is full of relationships...let this space be my oasis of collective musings on each of them as and when the idea strikes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment