Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Myself and English Language

This is one relationship that is most endearing and everlasting. I know that it is protocol for people to get tested for English language skills when they are not from this country. But had they known me to be more English than Indian since my childhood, they would have waved it off...wishful thinking.

So of-course I got my result and of-course it is A , B , A , B ....in which A indicates EXTREMELY HIGH LEVEL OF PROFICIENCY ( yawn. I know ) and B indicates HIGH level of proficiency suitable for medical and other professions and communications. Slightly miffed with the B's....they no doubt came up in writing and listening. Maybe the letter missed some specific detail. And with the listening !!! I felt the tempo of speech was increased slightly, and before you know it, they went on and on with the aus-traaa-leun accent.

GAH....that's all okay as long as it was cleared in the first attempt :)
So i say to the next big one in March --- nothing to do with English and all to do with Dentistry....BRING IT ON...

No comments:

Post a Comment